Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday 7/13/2011

Wednesday

So the Army Reservist finally came clean. Yes, she lost her pickup, but she has a friend that might loan her the $1,400 it's going to take to get it out.
She was she was "only" 2-1/2 months behind on her payments. I informed her that after 30 days, you better start thinking about them coming and getting it cause' they don't wait forever to get their money before the repo man shows up. She handed me the rest of the rent for last month and partially into this month and then dropped the bomb that I knew was coming anyway:

"I am probably going to move back to Alabama". This will be a never-ending story as long as I am renting rooms. I hope the carpet in there isn't trashed so I don't have to go replacing carpet.

Rey has his girlfriend back - they have broken up at least 3 times since he has moved into my house. Clue: breaking up the first time would have been enough for me, twice definitely the end. Forecast: it will happen a 4th time. Ending: I don't really care, if a person wants to torment themselves over a girl, then have at it. Just don't bring drama into my house because I will have none of it, as he and her started the last time she was in my house and they were arguing LOUDLY. I made it LOUDLY known that I don't DO that kind of s***.

The girl is messed up, anyway. She goes between Rey and a woman that lives in Tucson. Yes, you read that right, going between a man and a woman. We're living in a strange world.

But, messed up is that kid that was killed in New York. They said his body had been stuffed into a plastic bag, into a suitcase and into a trash can or something. That's just sick and evil. Undoubtedly it will come out that the boy was raped before he was killed. Isn't that what it always turns out to be? Some guy getting his "rocks" off and then to eliminate a witness, kill the victim. The REAL justice for a person committing such a heinous crime comes in the next life, not this one.

If Obama and Boehner don't think that the average American doesn't see right through all this BS that is going on, they might both want to wake up and get a clue. We aren't stupid. This whole debt ceiling fiasco is nothing but political games and bantering. I'm not saying we shouldn't bring the deficit under control and do something about bringing the national debt down, but clearly, both sides of this aisle are poising for political "gain" and that's the end of this story. Vote the WHOLE lot of them out - GOP and Dems and start over.

The work fat loss contest has begun - but neither of us at our branch have had fat content measured, so, really, it hasn't begun for me. Until the salesman who started this contest comes over here with the fat calipers to takes measurements, I am not going to go full bore with it. When he does, I intend on limiting myself at least 4 days a week to between 1,000 and 1,200 calories per day. Maybe less. I intend on pumping iron at the gym as well.

Neither her nor there. I will be interested at what my body fat/bmi percentage is, at one point in my life, it was at 4.9%. I am nowhere near that now, admittedly, neither do I have any desire to get that skinny/lean again. Lean, yes, but I had almost no body fat on me and it just would take too much to get back down to those levels again and more, it is not necessary to get that low again to be at a healthy weight/fat ratio.

Well, work day has arrived again. That seems to happen, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year excepting on paid holidays and taking time off. Wonder that.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday morning It’s almost 9:00 am and they are just starting on finding parts after calling them to see where they’re at with this. They...