Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday 8/25/2011

Thursday

So, the DOT Medical exam is done - I got lucky yesterday, called Concentra and found they had a very small wait time. Well, to THEM it's a short wait time, to me it's ridiculous. The exam itself takes about 15 minutes. The rest of everything else? About an hour and a half.

The rest of the equation is in actually getting the state of Arizona to RECORD that information. 4 years ago, I actually went in there and handed the form to them. It did not, I later found out, get recorded, even going IN there and giving it to them in person available nothing.

I found it out because I had stopped at the DMV for another reason and was informed by the person at the counter that my license had been suspended and was about to be revoked. I got pretty mad at that point. How can you people be so unbelievably INCOMPETENT as to not input a person's information into your system that is HANDED TO YOU BY THE PERSON WHOSE INFORMATION IT IS TO BE INPUT?

But, that is the way the State of Arizona operates. Just like coming home from vacation last week and finding out the old car's plates had been suspended. The state claimed that they had not received the proof of insurance that they had demanded from me. I had called my insurance company who had sent the information out THE SAME DAY as I requested it of them, a MONTH before the state of Arizona suspended the plates on the car.

Freaking morons.

Whatever the case, work day almost here and plenty to do in the system.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday night I am finally home. The ending of the ordeal at the TA truckstop did not go without a hitch.  When I got there yesterday and ...