Monday, September 12, 2011

More

The "kid" tenant is gone. He called me today while I was at work asking if he could get away with a bit less than he owes. If I said no, I wanted all of it? I was afraid I would get nothing, so I just agreed to it. $39 less than what he owes is far less than what some other recent departures owe me. So, the debt is cancelled. Hey, he left a $10 jug of laundry detergent, I'll take that, too! Not that he either offered it or I asked.

The freshly-turned 21 year old resurfaced. He decided that for his 21st birthday, he was going to go to Las Vegas and drink. Not much gambling, apparently, I would guess some prostitution, but that's just a guess. The use of a prostitute, that is. Dunno, not my business, but lots of guys go up there just for that purpose.

Sold the MasterCool evaporative cooler just 10 minutes ago. I had it for sale on Craigslist and finally had someone show up, said wow, take it, didn't even try to talk me down in price. However, I was only asking $50 for it to get rid of it, I could have posted it at $100 and eventually got that out of it.

The trailer is getting bites on the ad, but no-one has come to look at it yet. However long it takes, I will keep running the ad until someone takes it.

Plenty more, just wanted to update my blog with the basics.

No comments:

 Thursday night I am finally home. The ending of the ordeal at the TA truckstop did not go without a hitch.  When I got there yesterday and ...