Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday 9/8/2011

Thursday
There are only 2 things dominating my mind right now:
The never-ending summer and this situation at work.
Today's high is supposed to be 109 degrees. It's the 8th of SEPTEMBER, not JUNE!!!
I just sweat all day long while out at work. By the time I get home from work,I don't want to do anything.
There is a LOT to do on my property that I have put off for a while now because of this situation.
Now, IF the forecasters are right - which they seem to rarely accomplish - then Saturday marks the beginning of much cooler temperatures with a daytime high of 99 degrees. Won't hold my breath on that one, but certainly it would be nice.

As for work, I am not going to go into that here and that's that. Divulging that kind of information on a public website accessible by anyone in the world is probably not a good idea, therefore, I will mute myself on that one, at least for now.

One of the Danes decided that dumping in my bathroom last night was better than waking me up and "asking" to go outside, like they normally do when such needs arise. No democracy here, I threw both of them out for the rest of the night as I didn't know which one did it (though I have to say, Prince, the black Dane, definitely had that guilty look on his face). You might be the best sleeper on the planet, but I pretty much guarantee you that when that smells hits your nostrils? You aren't going to sleep through the night like that! That's the worst part: having to get up in the middle of a deep sleep and clean that mess up. Fortunately, it doesn't happen often.

Dunno what else, nothing really. Just biding time and taking one step at a time in this situation unfolding before me - see where it ends up!

ben

1 comment:

Fijufic said...

Nice wake up call isn't it?

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...