Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday 9/27/2011

I am not speaking to the woman tenant at all, now.
She has made allegations of "sexual harrasment" in speaking with my trailer tenants. Upon asking how, exacty, I did that or what I said which would qualify for such a serious charge, she had no answer. When I was done with the conversation in their trailer, I left and found the woman sitting directly next to the trailer, smoking a cigarette. She attempted to hide the fact that she was listening or trying to listen in on our conversation, I simply said to her to not speak to me - ever again. She has threatened to take me to court on these allegations, though, in reality, she has nothing to stand on. I have plenty of witnesses, thankfully, of her bizarre behavior around here, my son being the best witness of all.

She had asked my trailer tenants to ask me if she could stay until the 7th, when she gets her money. NO, was my immediate reply to Lynnette to tell her. Not that I wanted to drag Lynnette in the middle of this, but this woman goes over there and bangs on their door every day, wanting to talk with them. Not after what she did to my son and not after making false allegations of sexual harassment. She can go piss off as far as I'm concerned. She has no-where to go. Not amazingly at all, the people that are her alleged friends will not take her back, even temporarily. The man of that house told his wife that if she didn't get rid of this nutcase woman, he was going to leave her.

This speaks volumes in itself. I am simply resolved to get her out of my house, whatever it takes - legally - to do that. If it means taking her to court, then so be-it. If she stays beyond the 10 days, I will be down at the courthouse in a flash, filing the paperwork. If she starts ANYTHING with me, I will have her legally removed by Phoenix Police within 24 hours. Further, if she stays here beyond the 10th day, she will find that Direct TV will no longer work in her room, her access to the telephone will be removed and other, legal, things to make a continued stay unpleasant at best.

Drama. I half expect that sooner or later, I will end up with a nutcase and here it is. The woman is bonafide loony tunes material. She makes up stories and convinces herself that it's truth.

Anyway, on a different note, I got the car fixed yesterday. This time, the mechanic said it was a part of the wiring harness and replaced it. He first thought it was the crank sensor, but I informed him that it had been replaced - twice. Ohhhhh, he said, then he would have to get into the wiring because the codes showing up are giving him the clue that it's either the sensor or wiring. I dunno, I hope he has this figured out this time, because I don't really want to continue to spend money like that on this car. He had it running half the day and then drove it around to ensure it was "fixed". No clue, I hope it works.

Work - crazy busy. Yesterday was running around all over the place, today there will not be enough time to finish everything that is in there to do. I pretty much figure that because job sites shut down at 2:00pm. Yesterday, I was ready to leave for a job site at 1:53 pm for a final delivery, but they said they were going home, please bring it in the morning.

Ummm, sorry to tell them, but that isn't going to happen. They aren't starting up til' 7:30am and there is far too much to do to wait an hour into the day to get over there and get the load - unloaded. Who knows. I just do as much as I can get done at as fast a pace as possible and that's that.

My time here has run out.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...