Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday 9/28/2011

Well, I think I am feeling better than I did yesterday if nothing else, who knows.
The situation here only gets worse as the woman tenant provokes me and is attempting to push my buttons.
I took my home phone out of here last night - there is no way, I thought at the time - that I am going to let her use my phone to trash talk me in my home phone to other people. Although I still feel that, I can't keep the phone because Lynnette uses it and I am not going to punish the entire household for the actions of one - person.

If there is one thing I refuse to tolerate in my home,it's any tenant that refuses to allow me to have peace. This woman is definitely ranking higher and higher on the "worst tenant list". But, I doubt she will penetrate the top 3. I'm guessing at least one long-time reader can figure out at least 2 of the names on the top 3 list, lol.

Well, whatever the case, I am out of time and really, I made 3 entries yesterday, enough.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 So I drive up to Gurdon, unload, leave, make the 1-1/2 hour drive to Eldo, pull in the yard.  I had already spoken with the manager a littl...