Thursday, October 13, 2011

5th Wheel Travel Trailer

"27' fifthwheel trailer king of the roud ,new propane tank and hookups ,new figideair 10 gal. fridge, tailer is in great condition,new tires, title is good , stove is like new,full bathtub and shower pluss toilet tank jst cleaned, seprit from up stairs bedroom and down stairs livingroom, fold out couch, trailer sleeps four comfertaby ,sorry no pics but i can txt pics or jst come check it out"

If it was as good as they guy has been saying it is, I would have gone and bought it today. But, court and dealing with the 350 man took precedence.

If you read the ad, it says "seprit from up stairs bedroom and down stairs living rooms". It took me a while to figure out what that word meant. See Prit? Who is Prit? Seprit. I had no idea. I am looking at the word as it is spelled not sounding it out. I should have sounded it out: Se - pr - it
Separate. That one flew right over my head, not sorry to say. I am wondering if people are using their cell phone pads to write up these ads and therefore that's why so many errors.

Umm, time has really passed here and I don't have time to finish this.

G'nite.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday night I am finally home. The ending of the ordeal at the TA truckstop did not go without a hitch.  When I got there yesterday and ...