Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lol.
That's all I can say.
The 2 neighborhood morons - the 350 man and the 37 year old meth head - who have been starting trouble with me for about 2 plus years now?
They went at it today against each other. I missed the fun, I was at work.
Mark said they were yelling so loudly that he heard them in the trailer and came out to find out what was going on.
Well, the meth head was yelling at 350 man to "pay me for all the work I've done over here".
They were, apparently just short of fisticuffs.
Ohhh, to be there, in my front yard, which the little devils going at it with each other.
Mark said they were REALLY going at it.

Well, whatever. The 350 man has no money of his own, he gets it from his mother. I am assuming she gives him a monthly allotment. Or maybe he's just cheap. I wouldn't know, I don't work for him and never will.

I did drive by today in the company pickup. It is a brand new truck and it is not marked with the company name on it. I wanted to see what's going on in this neighborhood, lately, while I am at work. 350 pound man was sitting out in front of his house, he looked at the truck but didn't recognize it. I just drove on by, my house too, I wasn't going to stop. Apparently sme level of recognition hit him after I was well past him, lol.

My search for an RV/trailer is going south quickly. The only thing I can say about it is I have plenty of time. Summer is hardly OVER much less right over the horizon. I don't NEED one right this second. The 2 I saw several days ago would have been gold to get, but I don't have that much money and those were the ones that really got my attention.

What I am finding now is either old junk or newer and too expensive or in the right "era" for age but they want too much money. People are not inclined to pay more than they think a thing is worth, I suspect several of those things are going to come down. There is still the Airstream available - but I think they want too much considering the AC needs replaced and the bathtub as well.

"I could care less". Indeed. This coming from an assistant manager at a QT.
Attitude, the man exuded the type of arrogance you would never want to find at a convenience store that has the level of standards QT has. Long story. Today, I was in there, the store's manager followed me out the door. I'm guessing the man that said those word's fate not too good in a company like that.

Not that I wanted to get him fired, just an nice attitudinal adjustment, not to mention being appreciative of haivng a job when there are so many that would love to take his place.

G'nite.

ben

No comments:

 Tuesday mid-morning My expensive office chair that is only like 3 years old is done.  Hydraulic pressure leaks out and the seat sinks to th...