Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday 10/31/2011

I'm not a big fan of Halloween - in fact I am not a fan of it at all, so I take a pass on this "holiday" considering it's origins and the fact that it holds nothing for me at all besides to make a nation full of obese kids - even that much more obese by handing out gobs of candy and calorie laden junk.

More fun may be the church festival next weekend, though they are going to be handing out the calorie/sugar laden junk as well.

Whatever the case, I wrote 3 entries yesterday an am not particularly feeling like getting too much into depth of anything this morning.

So, I am off to the races. Who knows what fun and excitement this week may hold!

G'day.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...