Saturday, October 22, 2011

More

We had spent an inordinate amount of time looking for the right wallpaper. Today, we finally found it - after even more hours searching. However, this time we went to Sherwin Williams paint store, looked at the masses of catalogs they have there and found 2 very nice looking potentials within 2 minutes of being there. We being me and Lynnette. I enlisted Lynnette to help me find something because I don't want it to look - bachelorish.

We settled on the $33 per roll stuff, jotted down the info and came home. Found it online for $11.99 per roll. Also put a request to a live chat agent to see if they could find a better price, still waiting on that one.

The wallpaper can be viewed here: https://www.wallpaperstogo.com/p-77943-pinstripe-stripes-wallpaper.aspx

The problem with looking for wallpaper online is that you are just getting a picture of it, you really can't tell that well how it looks in "real life" until you see it in hand. This stuff looks VERY nice in real life, the picture doesn't do it justice.

I've spent over 4 hours working out on the front yard and it is far from done. This because I am going to give it a new, fresh look that is going to take some time to execute in terms of changing everything around. I have quite a lot of work to do on the east side of the house, too, but I would rather get the front done first since it's what people see when they drive/walk by.

Well, whatever the case, it feels very good to have found the wallpaper, that was quite the ordeal, really.

I think I'm done working for the day. Church in the morning and then perhaps the afternoon spent on doing more work on the front yard.

No comments:

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...