Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday 10/1/2011

I would like to know what, exactly, is going through a person's head when they are clanking around, making all kinds of noise on a Saturday morning? OH, the woman. She is getting ready to leave. Bye-bye, please don't let the gate hit you in the @$$ on your way out.

Actually, it was Mark, one of the trailer tenants, that got me going this morning. He came in here at 6 something AM, went to the bathroom door and pounded on it LOUDLY. He came back out, explaining that he was trying to wake her up and get her moving. Oh, and what about everyone ELSE in the house? What kind of thinking goes on in a person's mind to do something like that? If they are awake, so should everyone else? But, Mark definitely does NOT like that woman, either. She comes banging on their door relentlessly. They won't, apparently, be as blunt as I have been with her and ask her to please leave them alone. Oh well. She will be out of here soon enough. I haven't heard back from the guy that wanted that room on the 15th, so I have already posted a fresh ad today. It's the first, people will be looking for rooms, if I get lucky, maybe I can re-rent it quickly.

I have determined that Roommates.com is a complete waste of money and I will not be using it again. I paid for a month subscription to it. I get all of these "you have a new match" emails, but the people don't contact me and when I contact them, I don't hear anything back. Craigslist is free, albeit a lot of flakes, I am sure there are a lot flakes on ANY venue you are trying to rent your rooms through, so whatever. I've got 2, decent guys in here right now that don't seem to want anything to do with anyone else in the house - which is fine by me if that's the way they want it.

Whatever. I am still sick and as grumpy as I was yesterday. It's cause my head is still pounding and I'm not liking it, at all. I don't have any Tylenol in the house, just ibuprofen which isn't really doing much for the headache. I will be heading to Walgreens in a few to get some. I will spend the weekend resting as I don't have much energy to do anything else, anyway and I don't want to go into next work week feeling like THIS if I can at all help it.


I wanted to start on some serious yard work this weekend, but illness has put that little idea aside.

And with that, well, it's almost 8:00 AM. Walgreens opens at 8 and allegedly, the woman is moving out around that time. I have no desire to be in here, the kitchen area, AT ALL while she is moving out. I will go to my room with the dogs, watch TV, sleep and be done with this nonsense.

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...