Monday, October 24, 2011

So..........

..........the City called me today.
It appears they came out here, didn't find any way to get anyone in the house - I have no front door, instead, I have gates on both sides of the house - and couldn't determine whether the trailer was being occupied or not.

I could have lied. Nope, no-one living in there. Sorry, got my property mixed up with someone else's. My faith doesn't give me to permission to simply bald-faced lie about things, even if to my own hurt if I tell the truth. So I told her what was going on. Back and forth, long story short: I need at least 30 days, I informed her, to find a place to get that trailer on and get them off of the property. She was okay with that, said she would call back in 2 weeks and see how things are going.

I called Sam's properties in today. They started the war and they had no good reason to do so. If a neighbor has a problem with a neighbor, get some balls and approach them and try to come up with a solution - as I tried with all of these people around here on numerous occasions about the cats, which is what started this situation. I then tried to talk to him yesterday when his wife called me a F'in A'hole. Whatever, don't care, consider the source. I gave them until today to at least talk about this, nothing. I turned half of it in over the phone, I didn't have time to go down there today, I wanted to take a drive after work and start looking for RV lots myself - driving down the road - many of these places aren't even listed in the phone book.

I will list the rest of it this week - they really don't do anything unless you specifically complain about it.

My complaint about 350 man's new property across the street has already got some attention. They plastered a notice on the side of the container today declaring that it must be moved (it's sitting IN the street and has been for about a month now). The meth head must have been paid by 350 man for previous work, as he is out there right now, pulling weeds - another complaint I put in. I don't know if 350 man's property that he lives on was inspected today or not.

I just went to the city's site to see if they have investigated: "Notice of Violation Issued". That means they came out here today and did it all. Yup, my next door neighbor's property went from "Initial Inspection" to "In Research" today as well. Mine is still set at initial inspection, but I suspect that will change tomorrow after our conversation. The 2 properties I turned into are awaiting the initial inspection as well.

So there it is.

Next. The newest Obama plan: make it easier to refinance your home. I'll give credit to Obama for a few housing things: I've had a modification and now I will be trying the refinance situation. How can you refinance a home that is 40 to 50% underwater? Answer is: you can't. Apparently this new thing is going to change that and is for, what I think I read anyway, FHA loans. Reduce my interest rate to the 4 zone? I'll take it. I'll try, anyway.

Well whatever.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...