Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday 10/16/2011

I guess I am coming to the conclusion that probably, the RV with people living in it? Violation of City codes. If that is true, there are numerous lots around here with that particular violation going on. Down the street, there is actually a couple living in a pickup truck on the side of the house it's parked at. There are several travel trailers throughout this community parked on the side of houses with people living in them.

But, 350 pound man is only interested in attempting to make life miserable for me. I await the letter from the court stating he has asked for a hearing to attempt to have the Injunction dropped. Don't know if he's done that or not, but if he has, I should hear about it within the next few days.

Look, I pretty much hate living in this neighborhood. Short-sell the place is ohhhhh so ever-loving tempting. There are so many pro's AND con's to doing it, though, it's a tough decision. But, I will not allow myself to be bullied, harassed or otherwise mistreated by idiots who also live in the neighborhood who have not, apparently, figured life out to any degree and HAVE no life to speak of.

I go through the endless circle of mind battles attempting to determine if I could, somehow, leave this property in a short-sell and find some place that would suit my needs and be happy with it. I don't ever come up with a good answer. This prompted me to send another letter to my mortgage company, this time to the office of the President. Why not? They could refi the home, bring the interest rate down to 4.1.% and that would save another $250 per month - at least.

Changing the subject, just spent some time out front pulling grass. I haven't started on the rock project, but that's going to start soon.

But the priority now? It's time to get ready for church.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...