Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday 10/30/2011

Look out, here comes Halloween!
Lol.
I totally woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
I woke up in the middle of the night and was awake for a couple of hours (at least).
I then fell back asleep and didn't wake up again until 7:00am. Head groggy, I had
to force myself to get up - versus the desire to just go back to sleep.

Well that threw off my entire morning. I was going to get up early, drink some coffee and then go outside and do some work on the landscaping. Instead, I am sitting here trying to wake up enough to be able to go to church this morning!

I don't have anything else right now. Church and then purportedly meeting up with my son for whatever it is that is coming - no idea really.

Later.

ben

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...