Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday 10/9/2011

Well, I am planning on going to church this morning. Guess I better get busy about that pretty soon, cause' it's 10 after 9 and church starts in 50 minutes. Fortunately, church is less than 10 minute drive away. I don't really feel like going, but that's true at least half of the time I am headed there anyway, so nothing new.

So, church this morning and then this afternoon probably at least a little time spent outside fooling with landscaping issues.

I continue to torture myself by looking at all the nice Travel Trailers for sale. Lol.

I wonder, though, if by the time 2012 gets here and I potentially have the money saved up to by one, if I won't just let that savings sit there. I am curious about these ever-increasing predictions that we are going to fall into another recession coming 2012.

It might be prudent to go into such with some kind of savings versus having spent it all on a trailer that - I want but definitely do not NEED.

Gotta start getting ready for church.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...