Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday 10/25/2011

Woke up groggy. In fact, woke up at midnight quite groggy and wondered how that would translate into getting up this morning, answer: even groggier. If nothing else, that always means I have had some nice, deep sleep but it simply doesn't translate into waking up refreshed and energetic.

My thoughts of short-selling the house are now on hold with the announcement of a refi program from the current presidential administration. Simply put, if are 50% upside down on a property, you cannot refinance it. I think they were going as much as 125% of the property's value, but in this case, that isn't enough (and really makes me think about why I am bothering to stay here, the only thing I really like about this place is all the plants that I have put in, other than that, this whole area could fall into a sinkhole and I certainly would never miss it).

Oh, yeah, I forgot: where would I go to live while trying to rebuild credit enough to get into another house - somewhere far from here. But as I say, if I could get the payment down another $200 or more, then we're talking about a rental property - this house. In the $700 range, this house becomes easily rentable. 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, large kitchen and lots of space on the property. Of course, an issue would be the water needed to water all of these plants.........lol. Perhaps an agreement to meet halfway on the water bill would help. The electric usage isn't terribly cheap here in the summer, either - but then again, where IS electric usage cheap in the summer in Phoenix, AZ? Yeah, that's what I thought.

So, I already asked my mortgage company about refinancing this house, now that there is going to be an actual program that will help with that, perhaps this may happen.

So, an old friend from ministry days is into quilt making and lo and behold, I am going to get one! Not free, of course, but a person that has the gift? Definitely want to get a quilt that is home made that is quality, I have always wanted one.

Umm, well just about time to leave for work. As far as I know, the temps are supposed to cool down considerably starting today or tomorrow, something around there. I have already been enjoying the weather, though, even with temps in the mid 90's. But, coming down into the mid 80's would mean being able to open the house up for a good portion of the day and not having to run AC all day and night long.

Anyway, have a great day!

ben

No comments:

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...