Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Final

I still owe $400 on the trailer I just bought.
I was going to pay it next month - and that was part of the deal, pay it sometime around the middle of next month - but, I may just end up getting it paid off to get it behind me. I don't like owing people money and in this case, I could drain the savings account down to almost nothing but have this behind me and not have to worry about it.

The 30-something meth head who took great pleasure in taunting me in the past is not doing anything now. This a combination of calling the police whenever he disturbs my peace together with the injunction against his buddy. He is also not starting junk with Mark, either, of whom he was giving stares and glares to in the past.

I have started to use the term "hoarding" with several of these people and their properties because that is exactly what it is. What normal person loads up junk all over their property to the point that they only have pathways to get through all of it? I have watched the hoarding show on TV many, many times over. These people are EXACTLY like that. I'm not exaggerating in the slightest, excepting I have no idea what the inside of their houses look like. But let's just take a guess: they have a "colony" of cats between them - 2 household - that have some sort of transmitters around their necks that allow a cat door to open on both houses.

These are FERAL cats - WILD, for all intents and purposes, not used to being around humans. These people are letting these felines come and go into their homes at will. When you look at a property that is completely filled with JUNK and you think about the cats going in and out of that house - a dozen of them anyway - well at least 10 of them - what, perhaps, does your mind conjure up when you think about the inside of their house?

So, my mother today, while talking to her on the phone, starts talking about that show where people are hoarding animals. Click. The people behind me are hoarders - not just animals - but that's a twist that hadn't crossed my mind. I had mentally limited myself to the outside of their home - city officials cannot just go into someone's home, but this is an entirely different agency we are talking about when considering animal hoarding.

I have a mindful of stuff and I have nothing more I want to discuss today.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday morning It’s almost 9:00 am and they are just starting on finding parts after calling them to see where they’re at with this. They...