Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday Afternoon

Well, I was driving down the next street over a few minutes ago and saw Sam - the guy that has been affiliating himself with the opposition against because of the cat situation - removing junk out of his driveway. Yes, well he will be removing stuff for a long, long time.

So, I get my mail out of the box and see something from the Maricopa County Animal Control division. ??? Did they try to turn me in for something? My dogs are legal, my property is clean of dog dung - cleaned every day, I do not beat on my dogs - mind abuzz: what is this all about? Can only imagine. Open it up. Congrats on the new doggy, blah blah blah. Got that dog, what, 2 months ago at least? They want a donation. Lol. I "donate" enough to them in dog tags every year. For the money I spend on those tags, I get zero, nilch, nada, nothing in return. Okay, maybe to run the shelters where they are killing alot of the animals that come in there and perhaps the trucks and officers that go around, but then again, I think that is funded by the county.

Actually, my mind went straight to: if they are trying to turn me in for my dogs for WHATEVER reason, I am turning THEM in - all 3 of them - for ANIMAL HOARDING. I may still do that anyway, I don't care if the law says you can have as many as you want, the law also states that your premises has to be clean and the animals well taken care of. Well, there is cat and dog pooh all OVER the place!

Long intermission. I went outside to work on the front yard. Absolutely gorgeous weather - finally. The real miracle is that I have complete peace out there. 350 man cannot say a word to me and meth head knows that if he starts his crap, I will immediately call the police on him. In fact, I had had thoughts of getting a restraining order against him, as well, but apparently the fact that 350 man can't say anything to me or even look at me has him - doing something different. 350 man just came back with a pile of lumber in the back of another person's pickup truck. I can only guess that he is intending on finishing that fence project that he started - 8 months ago? - never finished and now, I am also guessing: is being forced to either finish it or tear it down.

With peace, I could seriously consider staying here even if the refinancing never happens. The big drawback, still, is the house is underwater at least 40% . That's like drowning levels, lol. Like - in 15 years maybe it will be worth what I owe on it and then can sell it and find the home of my dreams. Yeah, right, lol.

Funny thing? I saw some properties for sale through a link at my company all over the U.S. Much of it was vacant property. North Carolina; Alabama; Georgia; all over the place. Several of them were - at least IMO - beautiful, wooded/tall pine tree'd lots. Absolutely the kind of place I would love to think about retiring in. But, then again, the mountains in Arizona are gorgeous as well. Too many fires, though. Gets to dry in the summer and too much of it has burned up.

I'm always dreaming, lol.

Time for bed.

ben

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...