Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Crazy Days

We are still in the middle of this move - at work that is.  Everything has been moved out of the old building as of today, but there is a huge mess at the new place. There is material all over the place, none of it has been "located" and very difficult to find anything.

Regardless, I worked 11 hours and 15 minutes today, straight through, non-stop, grinding all day long.  Drive here, deliver that, pick this up, downtown to main branch and pull all kinds of transfers for orders. When I finally got back to the new building, there were 2 orders to pull that had to be pulled today and put on the truck today for early delivery tomorrow.  I mean, I went to work this morning in the dark and it was dark when I left work!

Lol.

The trailer was moved today, though I missed the whole episode.  I did not have time to go over and see the setup, it was simply too late and I am already past my bedtime as it is.  I also got a call from Caleb, he is leaving for Florida with his mom for a 9-day vacation, I was a bit unhappy that I didn't get to give him a big hug before he left.   Oh well.

Whatever.  I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed.

G'nite.

ben

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...