Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday 11/29/2011

Just got an email from dad. I mentioned I had some time off at Christmas and that I could come down for a visit on the days of the week before.  He's hoping Caleb can come, too - which I can't guarantee but I'm gonna try.

Cyber Monday.  I was going to get online and start going through the stores yesterday - I did go to a few sites, but I was so tired a very long, grinding day at work that I didn't have the energy for it.  In fact, around 7 last night I fell asleep sitting here on the computer chair.  I need a microwave for that trailer, no big rush on it and I'm sure more good deals will come before Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, almost time to set up Christmas lights.  A bit busy this week, though, with all that's going on at work and tomorrow moving that trailer to the trailer park.  Plus the projects going on around the house.  Plus this that and the other thing. Caleb wants a computer desk for Christmas, a small one for his room plus a chair like I have for my computer - it's very comfortable, I scored it for $20, it's about a $150 chair.  He isn't getting one as good as mine unless he would be okay with a used one.

Umm, but I just remembered I need a sat dish for both trailers, so I just put out a bunch of offers on Craigslist for them.  They all want $40 and $50 for a regular dish, not an HD dish.  Bunk.  I offered half that and hope one of them bites.  I don't need the second one right away, but I need the one for the trailer being moved to the park by - tomorrow actually.  Lol.

Gag. I hope not to got off so late from work today, I really have plenty on my plate.  Gotta get a lot done before they are gone tomorrow.  Well, not a lot lot, but enough to consume an afternoon.

Anyway, almost time to leave for work.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 So I drive up to Gurdon, unload, leave, make the 1-1/2 hour drive to Eldo, pull in the yard.  I had already spoken with the manager a littl...