Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Various Things

Long day at work.
10-1/2 non-stop hours of grind.
Not that I mind, I am 6 hours "over" and though I undoubtedly won't be able to keep all of it, it should be able to keep at least 5 by week's end. That just means they will let me go early either tomorrow or Friday. Or both. Or neither. Tomorrow has a full day of stuff in the truck routing system. Friday it will have to be.

Church tonight. I'm not going. Starts in 3 minutes. Starting church at 7:00 pm may work for most people, it simply doesn't work for me. Especially after the kind of work day I have had and the fact that 2 nights in a row, I haven't slept very well. I wish I COULD go, if they were to start it at 6:00 pm, I would be there. Obviously, I am not going to ask them to change the start time for one person.

RV parts store. Yes, well I was going to stop by there on the way home from work, but I had no idea I would be going home from work after 5:00 pm, that will have to wait until tomorrow - or whenever I can get to it.

Double check on Verizon coverage on mom's property. Nearest outage is about 3 miles away. Dunno. I have a Verizon phone from work, I don't remember even looking at it when I was up there last and we just switched to Verizon. Maybe take a drive up there and see - but really I will call them first and see what they have to say about it. Cricket's site claims they don't even offer service up there - but most assuredly, I was able to both use the phone and get on the phone's internet when I was up there last. Alltell's coverage sucks. At least from what I saw on their map. Lots of companies out there offering this stuff, not in a big hurry, don't need it tomorrow, take my time.

Is it any surprise that news reports are coming out that Israel wants to end Iran's ability to build nuclear weapons? If there is any surprise, it's how long it has taken for this kind of decision and information to come out. How long can Iran going around making the outrageous threats of annihilation and destruction it has made, repeatedly, over and over, before someone does something about it? However, I don't think Israel should be firing nuclear missiles at Iran. I don't think ANY nation should be firing nuclear tipped missiles at any other nation. That is the beginning of the end. If that's the end that God spoke about in the book of Revelations in the Bible, then so beit. The intelligence is allegedly out there: just destroy the plants that are capable of making or suspected of being capable of making nuclear grade plutonium.

Whatever. I'm tired and a bit cranky. Because I'm tired. Which can make me cranky. Lol.
Just staying up long enough to make me tired enough to stay asleep for awhile.

So I'm done with this for the day.

No comments:

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...