Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Party

It totally forgot this morning that tonight there is a Christmas party as well as tomorrow afternoon.  So, off to Riazzi's in Tempe in a bit.  This one is with the church folks, the one tomorrow is the company party.
Anyway, I processed my hours today for the pay period: 93.4 hours when there is normally 70.  Indeed and very nice.

So, busy busy. We are getting all kinds of OT because the company isn't sending us any help and the work has to get done.  About the time management sees the hours we are putting in - they may or may not help to alleviate the problem, who knows.  I don't really care, either, I will work these hours for a long time before I get tired of it, it would get me WAY ahead on everything.  But, somehow, I doubt this is going to be long-lived.  I will guess they will send someone over from the main branch to help out with stuff and not have to hire anyone new.  The only bummer about getting off late from work is that the sun is going down much earlier and I can't really get anything done on the landscaping project much less the trailer project.

My manager said he was only going to show up for 3 hours on Sunday and just let it go as far as the rest of it, he is getting a bit upset about the fact that we aren't getting any help.   Since he is going to do that, I probably will not be showing up on Sunday, or if I do, I will leave in time to go to church.  So, get there at 6:30am and leave at 9:30 am.  Or not, I would rather not.

Well, I was just waiting for my clothes to dry in the dryer, should be about done.

Outta here.

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...