Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday 12/23/2011 The Final Day

I got so much done yesterday that today? Won't be a breeze, either.  I'm close.  Still have to finish buying some things and there is still some work left to do.  I got started on cleaning the carpet in the living room yesterday but got pulled completely off of that to work with that kid outside to get all of that done out there.  Basically, when you're working with kids, you really have to work alongside them in a project that requires as much finagling as that ordeal yesterday was.  Otherwise, you will not see the results you wanted and you only have yourself to blame.

Unfortunately, there is still much I want to get done out there and there is 30 minutes left of cleanup I need to get done out there today, but for the gathering tomorrow?  More than good enough.

I'm going to have to writer later, things just sort of blew up in my face right now, gotta go into overdriver.

Later.

ben

No comments:

 My plans to get home at a reasonable hour tomorrow have been dashed.  We were going back and forth in texting about the schedule and then I...