Saturday, December 3, 2011

It Is Done

..........but it was quite amusing seeing them staring out the windows and standing out there, watching what was going on.
I assume that they will be contacting the City and filing a complaint.
I could care less, too.  First off, the City does not regulate the number of trailers on a property, apparently.
Secondly, they are no longer living in the trailer - though I encouraged them to make it appear as though they were.
My studies have shown me that the definition of living in something means sleeping/staying overnight in it.
I fully expect the City to contact me about this situation and I fully expect to go down there and deal with all of this in person. I am sick of the emails with the BS coming from them.  I will address them in person and I will go through the ranks if I have to.  I don't often get the opportunity to do face-to-face stuff, it's usually phone or email when dealing with large corporations.  The City's building is about 8 miles from my house : )

I spent 3-1/2 hours working out front.  Amazing how much time it takes to get anything done with stuff like that.  I am getting much closer to done with it.  Which would be nice because I really want to get going with the side of my house.  Unlike many of my neighbors, however, I take pride in my property and will spend whatever time it takes to get it looking good.  Now that I have a huge pile of landscaping rock, it's definitely going to get done both in front and hopefully enough for the side of the house as well.

It was nice that, in light of all that's going on today with this tenant junk, I was able to get out front and get some time in.  I love it.  350 man came out looking at me - I looked back.  Yes, he had to turn his head and look away.  He didn't have a choice, that's what an injunction does - it gives you the freedom to live your life without the kind of interference and intrusion he was "offering".  My next door neighbor - who is also playing this game because of the cats - came out to his mailbox.  He considers himself a bad-@$$.   Whatever, dude.  Get over yourself, cause' I'm not impressed.  I don't talk to him or his ilk at this point.  The 37 year-old "man" that still lives with his parents and is always on meth was walking a dog - on my side of the street.  He doesn't say anything to me anymore, either.  But that's because after years of listening to his s***, I got sick of it and started calling the police.

Although of no importance to anyone else, my arm muscles have grown significantly in the last couple of months.  Lol.  We have received quite a large shipment of extremely heavy megalugs and lifting them is an arduous task at best.

Umm, the only other thing to go into here? Outside temps.  Low forecast to be 35 degrees tonight.  Gag.  That means running the heat.

No comments:

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...