Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday 12/6/2011

"Opponents call it murder and a crime against nature."
ROFL!!
This is the thoughts of the people who are opposed to the state sanctioned and initiated bear hunt in New Jersey.  
Murder?!!!  As if you are taking a human life that has an eternal soul.


I am frequently quite amused by certain news stories in the morning, this one almost had me snorting coffee out my nose when I started to read the story, lol.  


So, they said it might get down into the 20's in certain parts of the valley last night, but the forecast said 35 degrees.  Right now, at 5:45 am, it's 36 degrees.  I found out too late last night that there might be a freeze factor and to cover your plants.  Everything I had read? None of it said anything about frost protection.  Lovely.  Hope everything's okay out there, but at 36 degrees it shouldn't be a problem.  I ended up putting heaters in my ponds, though.  I have to look it up again, but I think I am also supposed to stop feeding the fish when the water gets that cold, the food allegedly just sits in their stomachs and rots, or something like that.  


Their growing season is definitely over for the year.  Some of them are looking to get too large for the small ponds and I will have to consider selling them next year.


Well, Lynnette apparently has landed the job she said was offered to her.  We'll see how that goes.  Her problem is if they ask to do a background check, her sister steals all of her family member's identity and uses it for criminal purposes.  Her sister is, allegedly, in prison right now.  I wish her luck in the job, if she actually does get it - she is supposed to start training today.


Meanwhile, the inspector was supposed to come today and sign off on the trailer.  Either she didn't show up or she did and just looked through the fence, who knows.  She was also supposed to stop at my next door neighbor's and do something about all the junk and the fact that he is also living in an RV on the property.  I didn't file that complaint, I was just asking about it.  I didn't ask about the situation behind me, I will, instead, wait a couple of days and then do an email request through the system. Should be able to find out what the results of that court date were, which allegedly occurred yesterday.  


Well, time to be off to work.


G'day.
ben

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...