Friday, December 23, 2011

When They Get Here........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that's when I'll be done.
But the house looks quite nice, if I do say so myself.  A few more things, things I may just up and do tonight.  Or not.  Bathroom scrubbed.  Looks nice enough, but a fresh paint job wouldn't hurt.  No time for that now.

Cooking tomorrow.  I have everything I need.  There is going to be a lot more people showing up than this thing started out at. It's a good thing I bought a 15 pound roast, that's all I can say about that, plus an 8 pound ham.

I haven't found sites to cover the factor of a much larger roast, though.  Hmmm.  I have my meat thermometer, if nothing else, that sucker will tell me when it's internally done enough.

I think I have bored people to tears with my blog, not much readership anymore.   Thinking about quitting.

ben

3 comments:

Dorrie said...

as you must see via your feedjit, I still read regularly, I just don't comment as much as I used to. But I like keeping up with you.....

Dorrie said...

oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS, Ben!

BenB said...

Thanks Dorrie! Merry Christmas to you, too!

 Tuesday mid-morning My expensive office chair that is only like 3 years old is done.  Hydraulic pressure leaks out and the seat sinks to th...