Sunday, January 1, 2012

350 Man

Short and sweet:  the City of Phoenix had removed 350 man's property across the street from the active list.  I decided this time, the third time, to write the City of Phoenix Neighborhood Services department and tell them that if they didn't enforce the same rules that they do with everyone else, namely: no storage is allowed on a residential property unless there is a structure on the property with at least 750 square feet ( I think, somewhere around there) - that I would call the City Council and file a grievance with the City.

Well, as I stated in the last entry, ponds are on the priority list today.  The pumps get clogged up because of the time of year it is  and leaves falling all over the place, getting into the ponds and the pumps are powerful enough to drag all that stuff on the bottom of the ponds to the pump.  I was out front dealing with the smallest pond when I looked up - for no particular reason - and realized that all of that stuff had been removed from the property.

Meanwhile, the people next door - the other side of which I have had years worth of problems with - are collecting vehicles.  I am going to look into just how many vehicles a person can have for one residence.  I don't know that there is a restriction, but I am going to find out.  Between the 5 vehicles on the street and the 3 vehicles in the driveway - we have a total of 8 vehicles, only 2 of which are ever used.

The hoarders behind me? Left a bag of grapefruit on top of my shed and made a cute little statement on it.  I don't know if that's a peace offering or perhaps they have injected poison into the fruit itself.  Lol, probably not the latter, but who knows.

Randy - is talking to me through Mark.  That's the way it is.  I will not speak to him until if/when/if ever he apologizes for his total and pure BS.  Other neighbors drive by his property, stop in front of it and start shaking their heads.  And not nods of approval, either.  The situation with my neighbors is hardly made up or even exaggerated even a little.  They are slobs and hoarders, period.

Back to 350 man, I received a letter from the Justice Court yesterday, but only saw it today when I got home from Mary's.  350 man's appeal has been dropped because he took no action on it.  I was prepared to write up a lengthy rebuttal to whatever he might say, but I didn't actually do it because?  Not worth the waste  of time going through that if he isn't going to follow through with the appeal.  Now he is stuck with the Injunction Against Harassment for the full 365 day's worth and Randy is also considering filing against him.

350 better not bother me - at all - is all I can say about it.  He is such a d*** that I would have no reservations, whatsoever, in calling the police, handing them the paperwork and telling them what happened - provided there are witnesses anyway - and having him prosecuted.

Oh, back to the hoarders behind me: they have done absolutely NOTHING to clean up the property that is in violation.  Not only have they not cleaned it up, they have brought even MORE junk onto that property.  The status on that case is still at "ticket issued".  Freaking human pigs. I am also going to inquire with the City about that  - well they aren't going to be opened tomorrow, so on Tuesday or this coming week, whenever I remember to do it during their normal business hours.

Even more.  Mark just came in and said that Randy asked him to ask me if I wanted to go halves with him to finish the fence near the back of our properties.  Yeah, half my @$$.  The guy is so cheap he'll find the stuff for free, the stuff he finds won't match the block that is already there and it will look like s***.  He won't care what it looks like, either, meaning he won't try to align the new block with the existing block.

In other words, it is a project I am going to have to do, unless he starts doing it without my input or help and then I will hope to be able to cover over his job with enough stucco type stuff to make it look good.

I had no intention of this entry getting so long, especially about this particular subject, but there it is.  The ponds are finished - for today anyway.  The bathroom is clean and only have light cleanup in my bedroom and yes, I am done for the day.

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...