Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday 1/7/2012

I was going to go shooting with Mary, but apparently she decided to go twice this week already - with her ex-husband.  I'm not really into that kind of thing - the ex being around that is, even if I have no "intentions".  I have been asking her about it - she says he's just a friend and that's that.

Yeah and I was just dumped out the back of the watermelon wagon.  I am not feeling that motivated to go that far today, anyway, so I just cancelled out on it.  After saying I didn't want to go shooting, she then asked about doing something else.  That was 2 hours ago, now she is attempting to call me, but I have totally changed my plans for today and have no desire.

Anyway, I am hoping to get up enough motivation to get up on the trailer roof and start on project number 2 today.  If not that, then something else.  I should have emailed that kid to come over and do some more work, I have plenty for him to do and he is an energetic worker, one of the few I have had over here that actually does something besides expecting to get paid for next-to-nothing.

Tomorrow, Josie is supposed to come over before church and then we will go to church.  This is the biggest priority of the weekend - it will supersede anything else.  That being because of the state of mind she is in and wanting to end her own life.

Well, that's the end of this line.  I have nothing else I want to speak about on an open blog - plenty I would LIKE to speak about but I am not going there.  The situation will play itself out - for good or bad - and then I may or may not have some decisions to make - but it is totally subjective to how it all works out.  The feeling isn't good and some of what I have been hearing isn't all that good, either.  But I don't tend to make drastic decisions based on how I "feel" about something when it's a situation that is this - important.  I just tend to ride the wave and see where I end up at.  Maybe it IS time for a change, however.

Whatever the case, I am done with this one.  Going to go out to the trailer and take stock of what is going to have to be done to get that project finished.

Later.

ben

1 comment:

Lowandslow said...

Relations with ex's are awkward. Mine is a nice person, but I don't have any desire to hang around with her. No way.

Hope things out well for you, Ben. :)

S

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...