Monday, January 2, 2012

When Your Life Flashes Before You............

I watched a video of a young man that died of some sort of heart condition.  He had cheated death 3 times before that.  In this video was a statement about a total life recall.

I've had it twice.  It may not be what people might imagine.

A total life recall happens in a flash of a second. For all intents and purposes, it is quite supernatural.  You see and hear every single thing you did in your life, every word you spoke, everything.  It's so fast yet you know what's happening.

On both occasions that it happened to my I thought I was going to be dead in the next few seconds because of the events that were taking place.  For reasons unknown, I am not yet dead.  Maybe not totally unknown -  God and His will are what I will give that credit to -  but it's interesting to look back on one own's life and sit in wonder.

I am only saying that seeing that gave me cause' to sit back and reflect.

No comments:

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...