Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday 2/17/2012

Well into February and I still don't have that trailer done.
Oh well.  I plan on working on that thing this weekend and trying to get most of the roof over and done with.
Oh, it's Friiiiiiiiiday!!
Yes!
I don't have much this morning.  Head a bit foggy.  Got the computer back and now? I can't find my carrying case for it.  How do I lose a big case like that?!!  Well I can't take it to work with me without it.

But, I can never see replacing a desk top with a  laptop altogether.  My desktop runs circles around that laptop, even though I did get a fairly good setup with that laptop.  I haven't tried plugging it into the modem directly instead of doing everything through the air card, though, I am guessing that makes a difference. \

Well, I am wordless this morning - mind got on work, there is a lot to do today and I am way over hours, meaning trying to get it all done and still get off early.

Not that I WANT to give up those hours, lol.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday night I am finally home. The ending of the ordeal at the TA truckstop did not go without a hitch.  When I got there yesterday and ...