Friday, February 10, 2012

I have decided that I am going to go to the special church meeting tonight.

I don't really feel like it, but I feel oddly compelled to go.  Which usually means I will definitely get something out of it.  What, exactly, I have no clue, but I will find out when I get there, I guess.

Which reminds me, I need a new Bible.  My brother gave me $60 cash for Christmas which is still sitting there.  I figured to use it for something that I wanted, not needed.  Okay, I did say I "need" a new Bible, translate to I WANT a new Bible.  Of course, reading the Bible on line is way cool since you can look up as many different versions of any particular scripture you want to search out as you want.

However, the old-fashioned way of reading the Bible is also quite appealing to me.  I like reading it both ways, really: online and on paper.

Whatever the case, I must leave soon and need to freshen up a bit.

Later.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...