Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday 2/11/2012

Well, now that I have as much of the HP situation done as I can for today - I waited for a week to hear from them - now I can move on to other things.
Lynnette is coughing, hacking, coughing away. Has been for days.  I had asked about the use of cough syrup, I didn't get an answer.
Hmmm.
Well, whatever, I don't want her walking around the common areas of the house hacking away like that, I don't want to get sick and I don't want anyone else to get sick, either, is all I can say about it.

I was going to have that kid come over and do some yard work today, but, his phone isn't working and he hasn't responded to my email, so that is also going to get blown off.

Which leaves me to find a new mattress for the travel trailer and also get up on the roof and begin work on the other roof vent that needs replaced.  I have the vent, just gotta get up there and get to work!  It's only 10:00am and I am waiting until it warms up bit more before doing that.

I am hoping to get a nice, used mattress for around $100.  Delivered.  lol.  I can get a new one for $150 but we're not talking Sealy for that kind of money.  Not in a big hurry to do that, but - on the other hand - wanna get it done while the money is available to do so.  There is no mattress in that trailer currently.

Caleb is still having sleep issues - can't help him with that unless he wants to go to a doc and get sleeping medication.  At his age?  I slept through the night.  In fact, I didn't start having sleeping issues until I got divorced at the age of 41.  I have always been a light sleeper, but I found ways around that problem by using ear plugs and a fan to cover up noise at night.

Church service last night was a bit different.  The guest speaker had everyone come up front and we all prayed.  There was no sermon.  I'm not complaining or saying it was bad, just saying it was definitely different.

That's it.  I have a pond filter I need to disassemble and clean out.  Not the funnest thing on earth but it's really the only thing I ever really have to do to maintain it.  Other stuff I can or cannot do - if I wanna, lol.  I actually can let the filters go for extended lengths of time, but then it gets so filled up with fish waste that it's very difficult to clean out with all the goo.  Yuck.

No comments:

 So I drive up to Gurdon, unload, leave, make the 1-1/2 hour drive to Eldo, pull in the yard.  I had already spoken with the manager a littl...