Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday 2/14/2012

I get it now why this other guy was so adamant about sending the computer in versus having a tech come out and do it:  so he could make me eat it.  He had claimed that I had verbally abused his buddy associate by using profanity and this, that and the other thing.  I calmly replied that I had not used any profanity, not even the hint of it and that she was the one that hung up on me after insisting that I wasn't "her" customer, she therefore couldn't and wouldn't answer my questions.

I could be way off on that guess.  The guy clearly didn't want to talk to me, which is unfortunate for him because I will be calling him back and asking him about the extended warranty. I will be calling the manager from Denver back and thanking him for his intervention - once I get my laptop back, that is.  Whatever the case, I do expect to see it landing soon.

Umm, I just looked: I finally got automated email apologizing for "delay" (in reality, this thing should have been done and sent back to me by last MONDAY) and that it may take a while longer to get it shipped out to me.

Well I just burned up my pre-work hour and now I have to leave.  A huge order to pull this morning, I know the manager didn't get it all done, so I will be busy today : )

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...