Sunday, April 29, 2012

I called my mother today.
God continues to astound and amaze me.
I don't know what to say.

She is going to church, today, probably leaving anytime soon now.

I could not possibly devote the amount of words and time it would take to go
into all of what that means here.  That my mother is going to any church is a
true miracle in itself.

I am elated, concerned and ecstatic - I am hopeful and believe the best outcome
here.  That she will go - and that whatever needs to happen, God will make that
come to pass and that she will go again and again.

Until.  Need I say the rest?

Until Him.  Until the Lord.  Until our Savior.

This situation will envelop me for some time to come.
It will take up my energy and thought.  My mother - oh my Lord and God, to come
and REALLY know the love of our Lord.


No comments:

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...