Monday, April 23, 2012

A short one.  It got to 105 yesterday.  That's 105 degrees in APRIL.  What, are we going to have a 130 degree summer? I mean, seriously.  Running the AC in April, what fun.  I have no idea if this is a pre-cursor to things to come, but I sincerely hope it is not.

Regardless, it's Monday morning, early and I have to leave for work.  Mind swimming with things all over the board.  A little restless at this point, I am really seeking the Lord and attempting to get beyond some issues in my personal life.  Changing things in your personal life that you have lived with for - a long time - is not necessarily the easiest thing to accomplish, but certainly it's not impossible.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday - evening - iPhone entry  I was beating the tires on the trailer with a hammer this morning and one of them reported back with a “...