Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday 4/3/2012

Another day, another mind full of things that I am contemplating.
Actions not taken because of consequences unknown - or - consequences known and not quite ready for what will come.
Not going there right now.
Anyway, now that I have the mattress for that trailer, the next thing on the list is a microwave - one that will fit into the hole that was made for it.  Dunno how that is going to work out, really. I'm not a fan of small microwaves that don't have enough room for large plates or much of anything, really.
Also definitely not a fan of low wattage microwaves that take twice as long to nuke your food as, say, an 1,100 watt or higher will do.
No hurry I guess.  Still have some time.  I was glad to get that mattress and get it in there - though I still have yet to squeeze it through that narrow doorway to get it into the actual "bedroom" itself.  I couldn't do it alone because I will have to fold the thing down in the front while someone else is pushing it from the back.  I should be able to get it in there.  Well, I BETTER be able to get it in there or I just wasted money for nothing.

Then there's the flooring. Replace the carpet or simply clean that which is left and only replace that which was  damaged and removed.  I dunno.  It isn't that much carpet, really, when you think about it, it's a travel trailer and the amount of carpet actually need to cover the areas that are already carpeted?  Not really much at all.

Well, that wasn't what was on my mind that I'm contemplating and considering, that's just another thing.

Time to go to work.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...