Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday 5/1/2012

The people that were going to move my trailer up to the mountains?  Are leaving for Colorado on Monday and won't be back until September.  Uggggh.  I contacted the other individual that said they would do it - no reply yet and that was almost 24 hours ago.

Well isn't that wonderful.  I posted another ad on Craigslist.  To use a company to have it hauled up there will cost around $600 to $700.  Yup.  A lot of money.  I have no choice but to start the search all over again and hope that either someone responds to my Craigslist ad or I can find someone - somehow - to do it.  Hmmm.  Maybe I'll stop in at RV World and see if there might be anyone that has left a card or a service that has their service posted somewhere.

Well, that ended my time for writing, lol, as I got involved in searching the internet for any kind of service that hauls RV's.  Found a local one and submitted a quote request.

Anyway, off to work.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 So I drive up to Gurdon, unload, leave, make the 1-1/2 hour drive to Eldo, pull in the yard.  I had already spoken with the manager a littl...