Sunday, July 22, 2012

Okay, I have a person that owns a large pond coming after some of the Taro.  The wind really sent the whole collection into complete disarray, it looks terrible now and there is no way of getting it back to the way it was before that happened yesterday.  Which sucks.  But oh well.  I will get rid of about half of it, then replant - again - the rest of it and try to get it into some semblance of organization and than after that time will fix it.  A lot of time, but time never-the-less.  BUT, I will be planting the smaller Taro away from the larger ones and that will give a chance for a double plantation, so-to-speak.

As for my trip to San Diego next month, totally changing the subject - well the prospects aren't looking very good.  Well, yes, I could do what we did last year and I wouldn't mind that, actually, anything for a change of view and something different.  It was a low budget trip last year and this year it would have to be the same unless I could sell that trailer.  I have not been able to find my camera - I don't know what I did with the thing - to be able to post an ad on Craigslist.

I think I will post an ad without pics and see what, if anything, might become of it.  It would pull me out of the hole.  I need a cash infusion, I usually get one in summertime every year, that hasn't happened this year and it's starting to really affect my finances.  If things do not get better, I will have to take the money saved for the trip and put it into my regular checking account and if that isn't enough, then I will have to revert to whatever to pull me through.

I always have an "answer" to financial problems - well usually anyway - but selling the trailer or at least trying to is the obvious first decision in this case.  I have no "attachments" to it and getting rid of it would - open up my side yard, really, lol.

Eddie - the kid along with his younger siblings came over here and ripped the doorbell button off the front of my house as some kind of joke - showed up again a little while ago.  He started blaming his younger brother for the offense, which is when I shut him off.  PLEASE don't start that shit with me.  You were LAUGHING at the time and thought it was a complete joke to destroy my property, you can either shut up or just leave and get out of here.  He then apologized.  He is a product of his upbringing, yes, but that doesn't fly over here. I am setting boundaries now that that has happened and I will not tolerate any more of it.


No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...