Friday, July 6, 2012

So, yesterday's aggressive panhandling netted me an extra $29 off of my Direct TV bill; 3 more months of free movie channels (Starz); started 3 separate investigations from 3 separate divisions at the City of Phoenix into the property behind me; talked to executives at 2 companies and management at another to have the conduct of their employees reviewed (SRP, Verizon Wireless and the City of Phoenix) and basically was having a grand ole' time once I FINALLY got through to a person at the City that is actually interested in actually DOING something about the properties behind me.

Or so he says, anyway.

I am intent on aggressively panhandling Verizon Wireless as well for all the trouble I have experienced with their product.  Yup, I'm pretty good at begging.  Oh, wait a minute, that's not begging, I actually PAY this company and the others listed EVERY single month. I get a bill, I pay it online, doesn't sound much like begging to me, does it to you?  Yes, apparently one person who shall remain nameless thinks so.  I know, I should just get over it but I have never in my entire life been called a beggar, mostly because I have never begged anyone for anything.  Whatever.  I'm actually quite happy with all the progress I made yesterday on some things that I had put on a shelf. Especially the situation with the people behind me.  My motivation levels went up to extreme heights yesterday and, well, just got'er done.

Today? Absolutely no intention of doing any of that.  Though, I am supposed to get a couple of phone calls today about follow-up - specifically with the situation going on on the property behind me and also the situation with Verizon Wireless.  I think I'll leave Direct TV alone for a while, they were nice to me yesterday on 2 separate occasions and that's good enough for me.

___________________

Long interlude.  Continuing to put finishing touches on the drip system.  City of Phoenix employee called me to inform me that he was issuing them a notice to clean  up the poop.  I come into my back yard to continue with repairs to the drip system and lo and behold - 350 man, standing with a woman on the woman's back porch, staring over my fence, making comments about my dogs.

I flatly asked them what they were looking at.  The woman mouthed off right back at me, 350 man turned away, I called the police.  That guy has NO business being anywhere near my property, certainly not on a neighbor's porch, looking over the fence, with this injunction still in place and still valid until October.  Police came out quickly, but he was already gone.  I got an incident/report number and that was good enough for me.  When the year for this injunction is up, I will have something to back me up if it becomes necessary to go back to court and get yet another injunction against him.

But, anyway, they have 2 days to clean up that cat crap.  If they don't, the city worker will be back out on Monday to take pictures of it and then I assume it becomes a court matter after that. It will be easier for them to just clean up the piles and piles of crap out there than to push it, though, there is so much of it, I am sure that is not going to be a pleasant job.  Which I could care less about.  If they are going to feed feral cats, they need to clean up after those cats as well.  The war continues, stay tuned for more exciting updates.

lol



No comments:

 Thursday morning It’s almost 9:00 am and they are just starting on finding parts after calling them to see where they’re at with this. They...