Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Work has been really, reaaaaaaallly slooooooow.
Hardly any deliveries and when there are, not taking a lot of time to do because they are small.
This is always a bad sign - not just for our company but for the outlook on the economy cause' when construction starts plummeting, it seems like everything else tanks right along with it.

Regardless, it also makes for a very long day at work when there  is very little to do and all the cleaning projects have been done, leaving nothing but sitting around waiting for something to come up.  We pretty much have the new place dialed in at this point.

There was nothing in the system for today when I left yesterday.

Well whatever.  I have the refrigerator situation to deal with.  But I'm not going to get in a rush about it.  The tenants have their refrigerator and I can live on frozen - the low calorie good kind - dinners until I get the situation resolved.  Meaning getting another refrigerator.  Meaning finding someone that is selling one that is what I am looking for - think big like at least 24 cubic square feet - and can deliver it.

Well, 4 more work days including today til' 9 days off vacation : )

Small group tonight at church.  They have asked me like 5 times now if I will come to this one.  So, gonna go but leave before it's over and told them as such: if it's gonna be a problem for me to get up and leave before it ends, then I won't be coming.  The last request they gave me to come included that they didn't care what time I had to leave and it's no big deal to just get up and go when you need to. Maybe, but when you're the one doing the leaving before a meeting is actually over, it doesn't actually feel like it's not a big deal.

Off to work.

ben

No comments:

 My plans to get home at a reasonable hour tomorrow have been dashed.  We were going back and forth in texting about the schedule and then I...