Thursday, September 27, 2012

Leave it to Fox News to report a poll that actually states that most Republicans AND Democrats believe that EVERYONE should pay at least SOME amount of income tax! Of course!!  But it smacks Obama in the face in his rhetorical, retaliatory attacks on Romney's declaration of the 47% percent that do not pay any taxes.  Lol.  I just love Obama stating that he is going to create jobs for "Americans".  Really? Let's discuss that with facts in the last 4 years.  Thanks for playing.

Thursday.  It's after 9:00 pm and I am wide awake.  I am attempting to wind down from an interesting day and I am having trouble doing it, but my reading and writing should take effect anytime now.  Well, I was thinking of going up North tomorrow after work, but if I don't sleep well tonight, that idea is slap bag dog done out the window. But we'll see.  I'm good on 6 hours of sleep, maybe a bit less, so still time.

Umm, well anyway.  Nothing new around here, excepting the view blocker that the "neighbors" behind me put up.  They have, as Mark has been telling me, working out there late at night.  He's asking me how I can sleep through all of that noise.  Well, I wear ear plugs at night and I run a box fan.  I have been doing that for decades now.  I CAN sleep in dead silence, pretty cool actually if such occurs, but around here?  No such thing exists.  The only way you gonna get dead silence around here is to be DEAD and not capable of hearing anything.  Other than that, I have tenants, dogs, neighbors, airplanes, cars/stereos/ and whatever else going on.

But, I started using ear plugs on the mission field in the 80's.  I couldn't sleep because of the noise all night long and a 20 plus year missionary handed me a pair of ear plugs and informed me that this is what SHE had been doing for decades.  Yup, I used them, nope, I never stopped using them.  Even up at mother's property and sleeping in a very quiet area I use them - but only because of the dogs.  They move around at night and make noise and that would wake me up without them.

"Talking" about the mountains is getting me to consider driving up there whether I am tired or not tomorrow. But we'll see and no guarantees.

Anyway, I am finally getting tired.  I think I can go to sleep now.  Which is a good thing, I can still get plenty if I can get to sleep anytime soon.

G'nite.

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...