Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Went to bed at 7:00 pm last night, slept quite soundly until 11:00 pm, which is when all the lemonade I had drank just before going to bed (I had no intention of going to sleep that early, it just overtook me, shut the lights and that was that), rid myself of that and slept straight through until 3:39 am.  Almost 8 hours of sleep.  After that I could not get back to sleep and just - got up early, even earlier than normal.

I don't know, but someone else has decided to get up early today, apparently going in to work early.  This particular individual makes a LOT of noise in the morning and I find it extremely irritating.  First that they have no more consideration for their neighbors that are sleeping; second for the fact that this person almost always leaves the bathroom door open while brushing teeth (as if the whole house, apparently, wants to hear THAT noise) and thirdly because yes, it does disrupt my morning rituals.  I don't need anyone to tell me about the fact that that's what I get for renting out rooms.  That doesn't mean that people should not give the same respect that is afforded to them.

On another tenant front, I have one tenant informing me he's leaving somewhere in January, unless another tenant moves out and then he would consider renting out 2 rooms.  He is going to start doing his work at home instead of going into work.  I dunno, but that's still several months off. I never particular care for the rather arduous task of attempting to rent out another room.  Not because I don't get enough people interested, but because it's sometimes - if not always - difficult to figure out what kind of person it is that is sitting across the table from you that you are speaking with.  Yes, sir or madam, could you please keep talking? Just keep on going, I want to hear as much as I can in the short time we are together to attempt to make a decision whether you are going to make a good fit in this household.

Long time readers already know some of the nightmares I have gone through in the past with tenants from hell.

Fortunately, I have the eviction process down to a

"Israel has "no roots" in the Middle East and will be "eliminated."

  When I read those words in the news from Iran's dictator, I wonder what this world will be like when Iran actually has the nukes and is capable of carrying through such threats.  Of course,  I still firmly believe that in the case of Israel, they are going to have to deal with the Lord in destroying the land of the chosen.  I may be wrong about that, but I really don't think I am.  Of course, it could be the type of thing that is prophesied in the book of Revelations.  What would the U.S. do if Iran started an attack on Israel? Or, what will the U.S. do if Israel attacks Iran?

I dunno, I'm just about the business of getting my life right with the Lord and attempting to get back into His business, which is souls.  Whatever happens in this world, I can have peace in my Creator.  If nothing else, we are all going to go out of here in some fashion, might as well not fret about it and just do what your calling is while you're here and fulfill the destiny that God has for you, yes?    I'm definitely in the middle of that battle right now, the battle being one of flesh against spirit.

Umm, think I will leave for work a few minutes early, since I have been up for a while.

G'day.

ben









l

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...