Sunday, October 28, 2012

I had to call them out on it.
I have been through too much with church to have to live under something that is on the surface a thing that is going to be a hindering blockage.

I simply wrote the pastor a 2 sentence email: what is going on and why concerning his wife and the "looks" and all of this.

I didn't know what kind of response to expect, if any, just needed to get it off of me.  She called me on the phone, versus the pastor writing me an email back.

Surprise, indeed.  Going into a personal conversation like that on the world wide web? I don't think so.  But a lot of mis-communication was done away with and a lot of emotion for that matter.  This lady has a lot of weight in the church to carry, we'll just put it that way. From the sound of it, far too much and some kind of reprieve needs to intervene in her life to lighten the load.  I have already offered to help in the church, but not to her, I didn't even know she was the final authority over all of that stuff.

For me, it was a consortium of things that occurred over a 24 hour span.  The deal with her was simply that this has been going on for awhile.  When something like this occurs and 2 people can have an adult conversation about it and both people are willing and able to listen to each other, then you can have a good outcome and in this case, definitely, it was a good outcome.

Relief.  The mind can wander into a lot of different places in trying to conjecture what another person is thinking when they say or do something that is deemed well out of the parameters of what you might normally see them doing, especially when it is directed at you and even more-so when it goes on for a period of time.

Well anyway.  3 day weekend is over.  The come and go quickly.  No idea what is en-queue for work tomorrow since I haven't been there since Thursday and didn't get to see what was in the truck routing system on Friday - not that that bothers me, lol, I would rather take the time off.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...