Thursday, October 25, 2012

Question:  Will I get off of work early enough to be able to make the trip up north?
Answer:  I'll find out in about 9-1/2 hours from now.

I don't really have any choice.  I could put it off for another week - maybe - and hope the temps don't dip down below 32 up there - which they probably won't at least according to the forecasts - but I would really like to get it done and not have to worry about.  It being winterizing the trailer up there, that is.

According to forecasts, I don't have to worry about freezing temps until midway through next month and not have to worry about hard freezing temps until apparently in to December.  I'm going to keep track of this this year - perhaps winterizing the trailer doesn't really need to take place until sometime in November which gives me more time to go up and enjoy the trailer with running water (versus not).

Whatever the case, in terms of work, it is my Friday and I will have 3 days off : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

So I just found out I am not working again until Monday morning.  Mixed feelings. Love weekends off, but right now? Would love it more to be...