Thursday, November 8, 2012

Addition to earlier entry: I was just looking at the temps up in Payson for Saturday. The low is slated to be 26.  At my mother's property, it will be about 5 degrees cooler than that - higher elevation.  21 degrees.  Whether that's enough to burst pipes or not, I don't know, but I would definitely be worrying - greatly - about such temps if I hadn't already winterized the trailer.

Well, anyway, sigh relief that I got it done when I did.  Replacing water lines in travel trailers is no fun job,  a thing of which I can personally attest on other trailers I have owned that had busted lines in them when I bought them.

I am dead tired.  It's gonna be an early night for me.

ben

No comments:

 Tuesday - early Sleep eluded me last night.  Fall asleep, wake up, fall asleep, wake up.  Too much stuff going on in my mind and wasn't...