Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Prayer service.
I went last night and simply sat there and took in the presence and love of the Lord.

"I don't believe in all that stuff".

Then don't.  You are simply missing out on the best thing that exists anywhere.

Work is beginning to get monotonous and boring.  Same thing, every day.  Nothing new.  I am getting restless.  There is more to life than punching a time clock in and out.  Nothing wrong with working, but there are other types of work out there that have eternal consequence that are getting much more alluring to me.

No, I'm not quitting my job.  But I am looking into other things to do with my free time.

Last night of freezing temps.  Regarding my plants.  I am hopefully able to take all those sheets and blankets off of the plants today and get them soaking in the sun again.  From the looks of the forecast, it may not have gotten as cold this morning as they thought it was going to, but they mentioned a freeze warning so no point in taking all that stuff off, just left it on there one more night.

Meatless diet - prayer and fasting is what it actually is - continues on.  The Pastor's wife handed me a bag full of cooked foods last night at the prayer service - I mean a large, heavy bag full of stuff.  All of it meatless, of course, but very nice.

Just a few words thrown out there, gotta get to work.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Thursday night I am finally home. The ending of the ordeal at the TA truckstop did not go without a hitch.  When I got there yesterday and ...