Monday, February 11, 2013

The pastor has been pushing since this morning to meet and deal with this situation.
Which would be okay excepting I didn't sleep well last night, I am tired and I am a bit cranky right now.  Not only that but he has some other person or people coming in to "help" with this situation.

The only thing I can say is if it turns as contentious as it did last night, I will have no part of it.  Not in the mood for it and frankly, leadership of a church should be able to constrain themselves and not lash out or whatever in attempt to make others see things their way (I'm right, you're wrong type of deal).

It is probably true that if I leave this church, it will be a long, long time before I even think about going to another one.

Whatever.  It rained most of the morning, it was blowing wind and the "real feel" temp was at 37, and yes, it felt that cold.

Well, time to drive off and go deal with this situation, come what may.

No comments:

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...