Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm tired and cranky.
Ever since Gilbert did his attempt-to-move-out-in-the-middle-of-the-night-thing-without-my-knowing thing, I have not been sleeping well.
But whatever.
The room is clean and done.  I called the man today to let him know it's ready and he stated he was moving in tomorrow.  Okay, I replied, Mark should be here all day if you show up before I get home from work.

However, I will be giving Mark a simple set of instructions: the man must pay up before he moves in.  Money or nothing.  I will give Mark a little "reward" of the money given for doing all he has done to help in this situation.

Long day at work.  Just tired.  I gotta get some sleep going here. I'm working on 4 or 5 hours per night, well short of what I need to feel good throughout the day - or if need be, take a nap and feel good again after slowing down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BenB said...

Comments are welcomed, however, spam is not. Spam comments are removed as I find them.

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...