Monday, September 9, 2013

It's not that I forgot, I just didn't pay too close attention to the date.
This regarding the affidavit I was sent in the mail last month and looking at it again this morning.
The hearing is for tomorrow.
I don't just want to be there, I have to be there.
Fortunately, the hearing isn't too early and hopefully I will be able to leave work early.

Whatever.  Too much on the brain lately, some things getting shuffled into corners and not brought out until - almost too late in this case.

It was yesterday's second theft of money out of my bank account by someone using my debit card number - how they got it I have no idea - making a $200.69 purchase through Amazon - that got me going.

But I don't want to get all riled up again so not going there.  Have to leave for work in a few minutes, anyway.  This weekend has been strange, well actually sucked because of my neighbor's parties and loud music going into the wee hours of the morning.  I was so tired at church yesterday I got up halfway through the service and left.  I pretty much figured about the time the sermon was going to be preached, I would be falling asleep and that wouldn't go over too well.

I'm sure people were giving me looks as I was leaving, oh well and too bad, so sad.

Then there was the call to Direct TV to negotiate my payment.  That turned out fairly well, though I am considering either dumping channels to lower the bill or switching to Dish Network.  I am thinking dump channels as I don't particularly care for Dish Network.

G'day.


ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...