Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

One of my favorite days of the year.  Give and get presents, feast with family (sometimes that works out, sometimes it doesn't end so well, lol), and just have a good time in the Lord.  At least for me.  I was  a little saddened that my lady's kids got nothing from their dad this morning :(  I don't know what it is about that guy.  He's got all 9 of them over there, the oldest is home from the Navy all the way down to the 6 year old girl and he had absolutely nothing for them.  No, it's not a money issue, he makes like a hundred grand per year, this is just how he treats his kids and then invents ways to blame it on her!

I texted the 15 year old this morning and he was clearly not in a good mood because of it.  When I told mom, she freaked out.  Well, she pretty much blew up.  That guy told the kids some story and that he would get them presents in a few days?!!!

Whatever.  We came to the conclusion that they would get the presents I sent for them today (versus waiting until I get there) and her presents and then her mom sent presents as well. They are coming home tonight so they will have a nice surprise waiting for them.

Whatever the case, Mark and Lynnette gave me some presents that blew my mind! A gold necklace, a new shower combo head set for my bathroom and a Subway gift card! Coooooool that!  And then more to come later on today at bro's house.  Very nice :)

Ummm, nothing much more cause' I'm about to call my lady and talk with her a few hours and then off to my brother's house.  So, wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and hope yours is a good one!

ben

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...